Follow the instructions carefully to keep your extensions healthy and beautiful for a long time.
Care Instructions, Synthetic Hair
1. You are not allowed to sleep or workout with synthetic hair, always take out the extension when you go to sleep.
2. Wash the extension as infrequently as you can, if you feel that it´s unfresh, it´s enough to let it air over the night. Do not use any styling products on your extension. Spray only in your own hair.
3. Before you wash your hair with lukewarm water, you should gently brush through your hair. Apply a mild shampoo and massage gently, absolutely no circular movements which will tangle the hair. Use conditioner and brush your hair at the same time.
4. When you dry your hair, you should shake it properly and squeeze out the water with a towel, then let it selfdry for minimal wear.
5. When the extesnion has dried, you should brush it through carefully, preferably with an extension brush.
6. This hairextension is made of Heat Fiber synthetic that can withstand heat up to 150-180 degrees, we strongly recommend you to NOT let the heat tool stay on synthetic hair, use fast movements. We are not responsible for the destruction of hair that has been flattened etc. Will be done at your own risk!
7. If you're still determined to flat the extension, then you should with quick movements, iron through with a flat iron section by section. Spray a little lukewarm water on the section before you flatten. Remember, this is done at your own risk!
IMPORTANT! Stay away from open flames and extreme heat.
Care Instructions, Human Hair
• When you wash the hair extension, it is always best to let your hair selfdry, you can also use the blowdryer with a low heat to speed up the drying process. Don´t ever sleep with wet hair.
• You can curl and flat with styling irons. You can style your hairextensions just like your regular hair, be just a little extra careful and use the recommended hair care products. Use heat protective products & avoid to flat or blow dry the extension often. The more frequently the faster it wears the hair.
• Never put curl or flat iron directly on the keratin, it melts the bonds. Not on the bonds at other methods of hair extensions either.
• Also, be sure not to use products that contain alcohol, oils or silicone directly on the bonds, then it can change the keratine´s characteristics & the silicones tangles the hair, avoid these in your extension. Use silk drops from Farouk Systems instead.
• Do not spray hairspray that contains alcohol on your extension as this tears the hair. Avoid styling products that contain chemicals / alcohol and also spray & jelly on your extension. Spray on your own hair only.
• You should regularly put treatments that repair, but do not apply balm or treatment where you attach the hair because it gets fat and greasy, it will make the "hair hold" drop or slip off.
• Brush through your hair every day and start from the bottom tips when you brush. We recommend special brushes for extension. Use the brush to untangle twised tangles in your hair before it dries. Brush preferably when your hair is dry.
• Brush through your hair thoroughly before hairwash and remove the holds from each other with your fingers if you have extended your hair with keratin strands.
• Fix a braid through your hair at night. There is nothing that tears the hair as much as when you are sleeping. Use a rubberband without metal on. Don´t you ever go to bed with wet hair. Brush through when you wake up.
• Strong sun, heat, swimming in chlorine and salt water can loosen up the keratin bonds and other extension bonds where you´ve been using hairglue or tape. The hair wears extra when it is exposed to this, the hair can get tangled properly of saltwater & chlorine, blond hair can tarnish. Wash the hair thoroughly after an exposure like this and use treatments and leave in products. We strongly not recommend exposure in sun & swimming, we are not responsible for extension used in sun & swimming.
• All toning, dyeing or other chemical treatments of the hair is made at your own risk. We do not recommend treatments of that kind for your extensions because it is already treated enough. We do not replace extensions that are destroyed due to chemical treatments.
• When you shower, you should gently massage the shampoo with downward directed movements, DO NOT RUB. Wash carefully!
Do not shower with warm water, lukewarm is best. Use plenty of conditioner & treatment, comb out your hair while the conditioner is on. (5-10min).
Care of Clip N` Go hair
• Do not sleep with Clip N Go hair extension, remove it from your hair as you sleep more comfortable and your extension will last longer.
• During training, you should remove the Clip N Go hair from your own hair, this hair will be kept fresher and you do not have to wash it that often then.
• Air your hair when you feel it's unfresh, you do not have to wash it everytime, let it lie and give it an airing overnight so that it becomes fresh again. If this does not help, it is time to wash it.
• When you shower, you should remove the Clip N Go hair as this do not require to be washed often, once you wash it, do it separately and dry it easily with a towel and let it selfdry. Brush it through carefully before it self-dryes.
We are not responsible for how you care for your hair or if you destroy it due to poor products or poor maintenance.
Therefore, the product is not reclaimed or returned back after the package is broken.
We strongly recommend you to use good hair products that you find at our site.
Follow these care instructions carefully to keep your hair nice.