The Hollywood Hottie
A flowing hair that we see on the red carpet tends to be party night dream hairstyle. Here you get a few hot tips that usually makes magic for your hairdreams.
Use Setting Rolls
1. In order to have a hollywood glam look, it is extremely important not to overdose the use of hairproducts in the hair. Do not use greasy or oily products before. Make it easy, wash your hair with a volume shampoo that gives hair a little volume. A tip is also to wash your hair the night before you style it.
2. Spray on a settinglotion or mousse into to damp hair. Then roll up your hair with large rollers (adhesive may be easiest to work with). Try to roll the rollers according to brick patterns, roll all the hair backwards. The sektion you roll should not be thicker than the rollers diameter.
3. After all hair is rolled, you can spray on a bit more settinglotion on the surface and let it dry using heat, you can use a hairdryer and blow on the rollls from a distance until it dryes.
4. When the hair is dry, remove all the rolls and pull all hair back, Back comb a bit in the roots to create more volume. Use a small brush to make the back combed surface smoother.
We should avoid a stiff look, try to create a flexible style with natural movement.
5. Finish with a flexible spray to get the hold and then a little shine spray that is sprayed from distance.
Curl the hair with flattening iron or curling iron
1. One very effective way to get beautiful exuberant waves or curls are when you use a good flattening iron or curling iron. GHD Stylers is the world's best flatteners. The tools are very good to curl the hair with. Please use thermal protection that provides support and protection.
2. Take a section in the neck, not too thin, place the flat iron or curling iron near the roots. Turn the flattener around and create a curly shape, think about how a curl looks like and turn the flattener the same way. (See our video). With curling irons, you can wrap around a section with the hair around the curling iron, wait a few seconds and release.
3. When you get to the sides, turn the hair and create large curls with direction away from your face, here you will think about what direction you should take the flattening iron. The sexiest is to shape the waves or curls outwards and away from your face.
4. Finally you will style the above hair on the crown, you should back comb in the roots to create volume, use Schwarzkopf Dust It, if necessary.
Place all the hair backwards and smooth the backcombed area with a comb carefully to conceal frizz. Finish your look with a finish spray for hold and shine.
If you feel that the hair looks stiff you can brush the curls or waves carefully with a brush or seperate it with your fingers.
ROCK your CURLS!
Curly hair is incredibly stylish and sexy, it's just about to manage it properly to get to the fine and live locks, not difficult if you use the right products and make it correctly.
Here are a few simple tips and tricks that you can use at home.
1. Curly hair often needs alot of moisture, the best way is to use a good shampoo, conditioner and possibly Leave In Conditioner that is designed for curly hair. There are a number of good products that you can choose from. Our favorites are Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock or Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls that really gives life and energy to curly hair.
2. In order to control and define curls, use a moisturizing cream or mousse which activates your curls. Squeeze the product into damp, towel-dried hair.
3. Bend your head up and down and let your hair fall naturally. Then use a hair dryer with medium heat and a diffuser, gently take a section of your hair and put in the diffuser. A very important detail is to avoid squeeze the hair with your hands in the meantime, try to let your hair fall naturally in the diffuser only. If you overwork your hair you will get frizzy curls.
4. When your hair is dry you can style it a bit with fibervax, apply carefully through the hair, use very small amount and not at the scalp. The wax gives hair definition and more control.
5. Another sexy option is to let your hair airdry, you will get a very nice look if you apply mousse or cream for curly hair before you let it dry.
Tigi Catwalk Curlesque will do wonders for your curls.
Smooth and straight look
A hot silky smooth and soft look works always, incredibly beautiful and functioning smoothly. Follow this advice and get to the perfect smooth hair.
1. Start with shampoo and conditioner, which smooths out the hair and gives control. This is a good foundation to start with before proceeding with the next step. We can recommend you Loreal Liss Ultime Shampoo & Conditioner or Tigi Bed Head Control Freak.
2. Then apply a heat protective product throughout your hair, be sure not to use too much because the hair can become greasy. We can strongly recommend Tigi Catwalk Smooth & Shine. When you have applied evenly throughout your hair, you can start to blow dry your hair with hair dryer, do not use high heat and keep the dryer 30cm away to avoid frizz.
3. When your hair is dry, you can section it and then start to flat section by section. When you flatten your hair, do not use quick moves with the flat iron, work with slow moves, working this way you will get a smooth and shiny surface without the need of flattening the same section several times. Repeat this until you finish all your hair.
4. When you are finished, take 1-2 drops of silk and apply it to the lengths and ends. Lanza Neem Plant Silk is really good for your hair, both repairing and styling hair at the same time.
5. A great advice for straight looks is to have Extensions Fringe that gives you a cocky and trendy look in no time.
Glamorous and sexy volume
Many who wonder how to get a fabolous volume in the hair, it's not as difficult as many believe. With modern products, you have great opportunities to get great volume in your hair.
Of course the effect varies depending on the hair quality. Here are some helpful tips for those who wants massive volume.
1. The foundation to be able to build volume in your hair starts at the stage of shampoo & conditioner. Select a volume shampoo & conditioner that you like. We can recommend you TIGI Bed Head Superstar which works very well. These products will not give you the volume you might expect but, they will clean your hair without weighing down or leave it greasy. So you get a really good basis to work on.
2. When you wash your hair, you should definitely not apply conditioner or treatment on the scalp, you should only take a bit on the length and ends. These products contain fat and waxes that will flatten down your hair and make it impossible for you to build volume. Keep in mind that you should not wash your hair frequently, try to make it 1-3 times a week.
3. When you wash your hair you can spray in a Thickening Spray that will swell the hair and it becomes thicker. Tigi Superstar Queen for a Day is really good. Do you want volume from the roots, you can also spray a root mousse into the roots. Then start blowdrying the hair, to get good volume, try to blow your hair upside down because the hair roots rises in this position.
4. When hair is 80 - 90% dry, you can begin to blow dry with a round brush, be sure to blow dry each section upwards (High direction), working with round brush and blow up each section from the scalp and out.
5. When you finished blowdrying through the entire hair, you can build more volume with a volume powder, for example Shwarzkopf Osis Dust It, take a section from the hair and apply a little powder on the roots. Then rub up the volume with your fingers. For maximum volume, you can back comb and use spray.
6. An important detail that many miss is that you always have to brush the hair surface gently with a brush after back combing it, otherwise you will get a frizzy finish. Brush it carefully to get rid of frizz and you will create a professionall.
Raw & cocky Hairstyles
Hot tips for those who have short hair and want a raw and cool hairstyle.
1. Start by washing your hair with a volume shampoo that leaves hair a bit crisp and easy to work with, do not use conditioner or hair treatment which makes the hair to soft.
2. Use Saltwater Spray in your damp hair and start to dry your hair. Try to blow it dry with a blowdryer, blow the hair to the direction the hair will be styled to.
3. Take a small amount of styling product, we recommend hairvax with a matte finish. Some examples: Fudge Matte Head, Sebastian Clay or Lanza Urban Molidng Paste.
Rub the product between your palms, then apply the product in the whole hair, important to get a even distribution. Finish with spray for extra hold.
4. An important detail that you should keep in mind, a gorgeous hairstyle should not look overworked or contain too mutch products that makes the hair to stiff.
5. Another good tip is to use saltwater spray, dry the hair and then apply volume powder Schwarzkopf Dusti It. Then take a little wax and rub throughout your hair and get raw effects. Finish the style with a spray.